I just read my friend's blog. She has embraced stage 4 cancer at the age of 20 as gracefully as a stroll on the beach... I wish I could be around her more often because I would love to learn from her wisdom and strength; but that's nearly impossible because she is overloaded with everything in the world; namely: treatments, work, and her new man. (seriously, not a freaking tumor can make this girl call quits!)
The last remark she made on her latest comment was do something nice for someone. Service is definitely the key to true happiness and Tara, (this certain friend) just wants the world to find joy. Isn't it interesting once we forget about ourselves, that's when we're able to feel the best inside and out. It's like all worries fly away.. So thanks Tara for that suggestion; you seem to always just about get me on the verge of tears each time I read through your posts. You help me have a tender heart (Cause at times I can get feisty ha!)
So I guess this summer blog is going to be more than a weight loss motivator. It'll be the core of my thoughts typed out for all who finds this page tucked away in the corner of cyber space. (yeah so good luck finding it ya'll!) But yeah, this will be where i spend my late nights... typing viciously away at the bit trying hard to get my fingers to keep up with my thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment