Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The start of something new

Tuesday July 6, 2010

Okay, so here it goes. I’m officially going to get into shape this summer. I’ve been saying that since the beginning but a month has passed and what do ya know, I feel more out of shape than ever before! I plan on doing P90x ab work out daily (am I really crazy...?), and then run at least 3-4 times a week (yeah if i can stinkin' manage to get it in ha!). Also, I’m going to start making it a habit to eat 2-3 fruits a day and drink 2 water bottles as well (i actually told someone that, and they laughed at me. Thanks for the encouragement people!). By keeping a blog I think will help me stay on track with my goal. I also took pictures today (Day 1)… and what a motivator those are! Ha! I don't plan on posting those but hey, I can look at them and see the improvement later down the road. So here I am with this crazy idea planted in my brain thinking I will do it. Wish me luck (cause I will as heck need it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment